Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer time [Part 2]

This is late but since the fall has now officially started I guess I need to finish up about the rest of my summer :)


We had a blast on our 2nd annual Dewhurst/Swinson camping trip at Elkmont Park.



So glad I got to spend some precious time with my precious niece!

This is rare for the Dewhurst family to be together but we were so thankful to have this time!

Our fourth of July was spent at no other than Lake Wedowee.

A weekend full of good company and food :)


I got a chance to celebrate a special birthday [21] with a special friend. Best friends since 1st grade.






Savannah received a very special gift. She was added to the Wall of Inspiration at Children's hospital along with 50 other children who were nominated by their doctors, nurses, therapists, etc.

I surprised Taylor with tickets to his favorite country artist, Eric Church, and we had a great night!



I was so glad to have all of my friends back home before everyone left again. The older we get the more we cherish these moments.





We had a fun end of the summer/beginning of our senior year of college luau in Auburn the weekend classes started back. I can't express how much I love everyone being in the same place at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment